Monday, January 18, 2010

Mmmm...Beer....


Who wouldn't be smiling on a beer tour?



Saturday Tony and I took a trip to Ft. Collins to get his books and check out where his classes were. While we were there we went on a tour of New Belgium. These tours sometimes sell out, so we made our reservation ahead of time. It was a GREAT tour! I really like the company itself and their beer is so goo! We had a really fun time tasting. Too bad the beer I fell for is SUPER expensive. I guess we will have to go back for a tour in order to taste it again. :)  It is a sour beer and it takes 3 years of being in oak barrels to be ready. The company itself just sounds amazing to work for. They treat their employees well and make a concentrated effort to be as energy efficient and off the grid as possible.

No comments: