So we finally broke down and got a printer today. We just have too much school work to be printing off - so we figured it would be a good investment. The printer also has a scanner! So I've been scanning in old pics - here is one now - I'm sure I'll be uploading more soon.
Back story on this picture - it was taken before Tony and I got married - on our first road trip together. We stopped in Clear Lake, Iowa to camp for the night and fell in love with the little town! We have been back several times since then and it's always just as charming.
Have a good weekend!
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago

2 comments:
Look at how cute you two are! I love your short blonde hair too! Great pic :o).
It was the easiest haircut I have ever had - sometimes I miss it and think about doing it again. But I've been growing it for so long now...I always say after I have a baby I'll cut it. Can you imagine how long it's going to be by then? ha ha ha
Post a Comment